CompX eLock - About the eLock
Learn more about the CompX eLock by choosing a topic below:
CompX eLock Features:
- 250 user/supervisor codes
- Surface mounted
- Audit trail of last 1500 access attempts with date, time and user name
- Motor driven latching mechanism
- 4-AA battery pack mounts remotely; Alkaline batteries recommended;
- "Jump Start" 9-volt battery power port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock®
when the batteries are exhausted
- Audible alarm bolt system
- Compatible with 12-volt electric door strikes
- Low battery indicator
- Standard RJ11 communications port for audit trail download
CompX eLock Options:
- LockView® software
- Power pack (120V or 230V)
- High decibel alarm box
- Dual latch control system
- Through door mounting available - OEM
- RJ11 / USB converter for LockView® WindowsTM software
- Electric Strike
- Embedded Security Data:
- Serial number
- Two reset codes to delete supervisors and users
- Pass code prevents unauthorized LockView® use
There's nothing like the CompX eLock, a keyless, standalone electronic access control system. The
eLock can be used in many applications - drug & supply cabinets, key control boxes, medical & personnel records cabinets
- anywhere access control is needed or required.
Since the CompX eLock is a keyless system, there are no keys to lose or to share. The eLock comes with 250 user codes,
giving up to 250 users an individual access method - PIN (personal identification number), magstripe ID card, or proximity
Use existing identification cards. The CompX eLock reads magstripe Track 2 and HID cards,
eliminating the need to buy new cards. The cabinet CompX eLock uses 4-AA batteries
to activate the gear-driven spring bolt mechanical latch and is equipped with a "jump start" port. This port, located on the
bottom of the eLock, allows a programmed user or supervisor to use a 9V battery to access the eLock when the batteries are
exhausted. Since the eLock has a non-volatile memory, all stored information (users, supervisors, audit trails, etc.) is safe.
Adding and deleting users can be done right at the unit or through optional LockView
software. For more information about LockView software, please visit the LockView
section. If you have already purchased and installed LockView software, you can
upgrade to the most recent version for free.
(The link will open in a new browser window.)
The CompX eLock has many applications. Below are just a few:
drug / supply cabinets
coolers / refrigerators
dorm room lock boxes
key control boxes
tool cribs / carts
cafeterias / food storage
CompX eLock can also be used for interior doors, when combined with a 12-volt electric strike.
Download the CompX eLock Door Strike Instructions sheet to learn more about this option.
The CompX eLock . . . revolutionizing access control.
Don't see what you are looking for?
What you see is only a fraction of what CompX Security Products offers. We have the design and engineering
capabilities to meet your specific application needs. Contact us for more